In 1999 some of the members took part in the Cutty Sark tall ships race and made up 50 per cent of the crew.
What does CSTSR stand for?
CSTSR stands for Cutty Sark Tall Ships Race
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Canadian Soil Thin Section Collection (University of Guelph, Canada)
- Centro Studi Terapie Sessuologia Clinica
- Chinese Spontaneous Telephone Speech Corpus
- City/School Traffic Safety Committee (Palo Alto, CA, USA)
- Close Sensor to Shooter Cycle
- Combat System Technical Support Centre (Australia)
- Combat Systems Technical Schools Command (US Navy, Mare Island, CA)
- Cutlery and Small Tools Service Center (Nimzamabad)
- Center for Science, Technology, and Security Policy (American Association for the Advancement of Science)
- Community and School Traffic Safety Partnership (Portland, OR)
- Canine Streptococcal Toxic Shock Syndrome
- Conference on Soft Computing as Transdisciplinary Science and Technology
- Centre for Social Theory and Technology (University of Keele; UK)
- Centre for Surface Transportation Technology
- Cold Stimulation Time Test
- Combat Systems Training Team
- Commission for Scientific and Technical Terminology
- Confédération Syndicale des Travailleurs du Togo (Lomé, Togo)
- Combat Synthetic Test and Training Assessment Range
- China Satellite Television Transmission Center (Beijing, China)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It was the start of a week of celebrations in South Tyneside to coincide with the Cutty Sark Tall Ships Race.
Since then, Carole has shimmied to the top of the 103ft mast of the Lord Nelson during the Cutty Sark Tall Ships race last year, and completed four abseils for charity.
YOUNG sailors are being invited to take part in this year's Cutty Sark Tall Ships Race.
The crew of Duet, including five from Birmingham, were celebrating after completing the gruelling Cutty Sark Tall Ships race over six days.
Cutty Sark Tall Ships Races are organised by the International Sail Training Association and sponsored by Cutty Sark Scots Whisky.
And at the Cutty Sark Tall Ships Race, your average naval rations were hot dogs, candy floss and lager.
Calm weather on the first leg of the Cutty Sark Tall Ships Race from St Malo, France, meant the vessels were forced to power up their engines to make it to Inverclyde in time for this weekend's major event.