The association of use of sunbeds with cutaneous malignant melanoma and other skin cancers: a systematic review.
What does CMM stand for?
CMM stands for Cutaneous Malignant Melanoma
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CMM
We have 319 other meanings of CMM in our Acronym Attic
- Correlation Memory Matrix
- Corridor Map Method
- Covenant Messenger Ministries (Ghana, West Africa)
- Cranial Mediastinal Mass
- Creative Media Marketing (New York, NY)
- Crisis Management Manual
- Crisis Management Model
- Crusaders of Might and Magic (gaming)
- Cubic Meter per Minute (air flow measurement)
- Customized MarketMail (USPS)
- Caisse Mutuelle Marnaise d'Assurance (French insurance company)
- Canadian Marine Manufacturers Association
- Catholic Mass Media Awards (Philippine Catholic Church)
- Clothing Monetary Maintenance Allowance
- Collection Management Mission Application
- Collection Management Mission Applications (software suite)
- Communications Media Management Association
- Copenhagen Malmö Maritime Academy (Copenhagen, Denmark)
- Crédit Mutuel Maine-Anjou, Basse-Normandie (French financial company)
- Corrugated Metal-Metal Arch Culvert (road construction & civil engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Other types of cancers common to the region include: intestinal carcinoid tumors, cervical cancer, colorectal cancer, gastric cancer, Hodgkin lymphoma, Lynch syndrome, cutaneous malignant melanoma, head and neck squamous cell carcinoma, and others.
Cases of cutaneous malignant melanoma, could upend assumptions about the relationship between interferon proteins and cancer, the study suggested.
In contrast, all (100%) 5 patients with metastatic melanoma to esophagus had a history of cutaneous malignant melanoma.
Cutaneous malignant melanoma Does the sun play a major role in the aetiology of cutaneous malignant melanoma?
ESMO minimum clinical recommendations for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up of cutaneous malignant melanoma.
The nine diseases assessed were: -- Cutaneous malignant melanoma (CMM): Melanoma of the skin is a malignant cancer of great severity.
The red hair color phenotype is associated with an increased risk of developing cutaneous malignant melanoma (1) and has been linked to certain variants of the gene for melanocortin-1 receptor (MC1R) (2-4).