SEPTA informed paratransit riders that reservations, scheduling, and dispatching for paratransit services in Bucks County will continue to be handled by SEPTA Customized Community Transportation.
What does CCT stand for?
CCT stands for Customized Community Transportation
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CCT
We have 453 other meanings of CCT in our Acronym Attic
- Critical Crevice Temperature
- Cross-Cutting Theme (forestry)
- Crystal Coast Technologies, Inc. (Swansboro, NC)
- Culture Change Team
- Cumulative Cycle Time
- Curved Crystal Technology
- Custom Craft Technologies
- Customer Contact Transformation
- Customer Contracted Team
- Customer Control Tool
- Cylinder Combustion Time
- Cylinder Conical Tank
- Sand Tiger Shark (FAO fish species code)
- California Cable & Telecommunications Association (formerly California Cable Television Association)
- California Cable Television Association
- California Construction Trucking Association (est. 1941)
- Canadian Cable Television Association
- Canadian Corporate Travel Association (est. 1998)
- Caribbean Cable and Telecommunications Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
8 million contract by the Southeastern Pennsylvania Transportation Authority (SEPTA) to provide an advanced system to help manage the Philadelphia area's paratransit system, known as Customized Community Transportation (CCT).
SEPTA has designed the new 30-foot bus (which will begin operating in Philadelphia for the first time in the winter), the LUCY University City mini-bus, and the state-of-the-art Customized Community Transportation paratransit mini-bus to accommodate changing rider needs.