Customer-Initiated Payments (CIP) - By quickly and efficiently collecting payments and supporting information from numerous payers, customers can consolidate daily deposits, fund subsidiary or vendor accounts quickly and economically and improve the operation of your cash management system.
What does CIP stand for?
CIP stands for Customer-Initiated Payment
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other meanings of CIPOther Resources:
We have 606 other definitions for CIP in our Acronym Attic
- Customer Identification Program
- Customer Incentive Program
- Customer Information Package
- Customer Information Program (Citibank)
- Customer Initiated Payment (Web-based retail)
- Customer Installable Parts
- Customer Integration Panel
- Customer Interaction Platform
- Customer Interface Panel (DSC)
- Customer Invoice Processing
- Customized Installation Package
- Computer-Integrated Product-Costing System
- Capital Investment Program - Database
- International Potato Center-East, Southeast Asia and the Pacific
- Continuous Improvement Process Leveraging Ideas for Tomorrow
- CDK (Cyclin-Dependent Kinase)-Interacting Protein 1
- COP1-Interactive (Caspase-1 dominant-negative inhibitor pseudo-ICE) Protein 1
- International Cooperation for Integration of Prepress, Press, and Postpress (now CIP4)
- CDC42 (Cell Division Control Protein 42) Interacting Protein 4
- International Cooperation for Integration of Processes in Prepress, Press, and Postpress (formerly CIP3)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CashExpress line enables customer organizations to deliver customer-initiated payments, multi-bank balance reporting, electronic tax payment services, cash concentration and disbursement, as well as automated cash concentration.