99 TK5105 For IT professionals tasked with designing and implementing unified call center infrastructure, this volume on Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal provides practical technical advice on the deployment of Cisco technologies for voice over IP (VoIP) communications.
What does CVP stand for?
CVP stands for Customer Voice Portal (Cisco)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CVP
We have 167 other meanings of CVP in our Acronym Attic
- Corporate Vice President
- Creative Video Productions (various locations)
- Creative Vision of Packaging (France)
- Cromwell Valley Park (Baltimore, MD)
- Cruz Vermelha Portuguesa (Portugese)
- Curbside Value Partnership (curbside recycling; various locations)
- Customer Value Partners (Fairfax, VA)
- Customer Value Proposition
- Customer View Point
- Cyan Velvet Project (band)
- Cyclophosphamide, Vincristine, Prednisone (Chemotherapy Regimen)
- Cache Valley Pagan Alliance
- Center for Visual and Performing Arts
- Central Venous Pressure above the Diaphragm
- Centre Verviétois de Prophylaxie Anticancéreuse (Verviers, Belgium)
- Child and Volunteer Protection Advocate (American Youth Soccer Organization)
- College of Visual and Performing Arts
- central venous pressure above and below
- Center for Violence Prevention and Control (University of Minnesota; est. 1996)
Samples in periodicals archive:
LKQ selected a design centered on the Cisco Unified Customer Voice Portal and Cisco Unified Contact Center Enterprise, because this would provide centralized command and control of the network with the local entry/access that was so vital to LKQ's business strategy.
com/products/speech_engine) has successfully completed interoperability testing with Cisco Customer Voice Portal 7.
Nexus holds Cisco Advanced Specializations in Unified Communications, Data Center, Wireless LAN and Security, as well as Cisco Advanced Technology Provider designations for Unified Contact Center Enterprise, Data Center Unified Computing, Cisco TelePresence, Customer Voice Portal, MDS Fabric Switching and Outdoor Wireless Mesh.
com Product: The Cisco Customer Voice Portal As a flexible and cost-effective replacement for traditional interactive voice response (IVR) systems, the Cisco Customer Voice Portal is ideal for both large enterprises and small and medium-sized businesses.
NASDAQ:INXI) announced today that it has been recognized by Cisco Systems as an Advanced Technology Provider of Cisco's Unified Customer Voice Portal solution.
AT&T deployed the Cisco-based Customer Voice Portal infrastructure and monitors its operation.
The initial deliverable of this partnership is a solution designed to ensure the quality of Cisco Customer Voice Portal applications, called Hammer Service Assurance for Cisco CVP.