and also a customer test site for the press, purchased the first two Xerox Color 1000 Presses in Europe.
What does CTS stand for?
CTS stands for Customer Test Site
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of CTS
We have 751 other meanings of CTS in our Acronym Attic
- Crossroads Television System
- Crowned Trees Scotch (beverage)
- Cubic Transportation Systems (San Diego, CA)
- Currency Trading System
- Current Time Sensing (power supply device)
- Curtin Training Solutions
- Custody Transfer System
- Custom Tattoo Supplies
- Customer Technical Service
- Customer Technical Support
- Customized Training Services
- Cut to Size (construction)
- Cut-Through Switching (computing)
- Cylinder Tine Separation
- Direct Flow Tank (separators)
- Sapporo, Japan - Chitose (Airport Code)
- Common Transitional System - Army
- Certified Technical Specialist-Design (professional accreditation)
- Chimeric Tumor Suppressor 1
- Third Comprehensive Transport Study
Samples in periodicals archive:
Digitech installed the Xerox 8265 in its sign shop in October 2007 as an early customer test site.
Our 120 page-per-minute Xerox Nuvera EA system is a very reliable machine that has been running non-stop," said Steve Zenger, president and CEO, The Zenger Group-Printing Services Network in Buffalo, one of the first customer test sites.
The new expression array system is expected to ship to customer test sites this fall and be available for commercial release before the end of calendar year 2003.
Some initial customer test sites have reported obtaining an additional 50-100 high-quality bases when using the new chemistries.
The 32-bit trial pack of LapLink offers corporations and IS/MIS departments an easy way to deploy and evaluate LapLink in their internal customer test sites for volume licensing consideration.