The ability to watch the boot sequences, access the BIOS, perform Windows repairs and any other offline function remotely reduces support costs by eliminating customer site visits and PCs returned for repair.
What does CSV stand for?
CSV stands for Customer Site Visit
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSV
We have 109 other meanings of CSV in our Acronym Attic
- Concentric Standing Valve (oil industry)
- Confederación Sudamericana de Vóleibol
- Contents Supervision (IBM mainframes)
- Conventional Steering Vector
- Corona Start Voltage
- Court Square Ventures (venture capital; Charlottesville, VA)
- Creating Shared Value
- Creating Superior Value (workshops)
- Crestview (Amtrak station code; Crestview, FL)
- Canadian Society of Value Analysis
- Category-Specific Visual Agnosia
- Centre for the Study of the Viking Age (University of Nottingham, UK)
- Centre for the Study of Violence and Abuse
- Ceramic Studio of Virginia (dental laboratory)
- College Sports Video Association
- Collegiate Sports Video Association
- Colorado Senior Volleyball Association
- Columbus Symphony Volunteer Association (Columbus, GA)
- Composite to S Video Adaptor
Samples in periodicals archive:
This decision was largely based upon two positive customer site visits and interactions with actual physician users.
The hospital's IT steering committee evaluated the vendors based on price, the responses to a request for proposal (RFP), product demos, and customer site visits.
Walt Woltosz, chairman and chief executive officer of Simulations Plus, added: "Our continued growth in pharmaceutical software and services revenues is a reflection of the quality of our scientific staff, our marketing and sales staff, and senior management team who not only work hard to maintain our best-in-class position in the industry but also to get the word out through our aggressive conference schedule and customer site visits.
mobilkom austria has also built a contact activity object into the Amdocs system, enabling account managers to generate reports prior to customer site visits, as well as record, track and assess details from the visits.
Marketers can now easily schedule campaigns and target promotions in real-time based on customer site visit behavior.
Cited among the company's achievements was a high level of focus on ensuring customer satisfaction via efforts such as direct and independent customer surveys, as well as frequent customer site visits to solicit user needs and product feedback.
The increase was primarily attributable to higher travel costs due to increased customer site visits and trade show activity, and higher facility costs, offset primarily by lower administrative costs.