html) include significantly reducing the time it takes for IT administrators to create customer reports, the ability to tailor reports to meet client's specific needs, and a dynamic reporting feature which enables IT administrators to easily demonstrate how they are meeting customer service level agreements so that any issues can be quickly identified and resolved.
What does CSLA stand for?
CSLA stands for Customer Service Level Agreement
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSLA
We have 55 other meanings of CSLA in our Acronym Attic
- Comparative Study of Linguistic Attitudes
- Component-based Scalable Logical Architecture (Rockford Lhotka)
- COMSUBLANT Alt (Commander Submarine Force, Atlantic Fleet, Alternate)
- Context Switching Logic Array
- Continuous Systems-Level Assessment
- Contract Service Level Agreement
- Corporate and Securities Law Association
- Coupled Sectorial Loop Antenna
- Courts and Legal Services Act 1990 (UK)
- Criticality Safety Limit Approval
- Czecho Slovak Liberation Army (Unreal clan)
- Commercial Space Launch Amendments Act
- Canadian Society of Landscape Architects Accreditation Council
- Computing Systems Laboratory (National Technical University of Athens, Greece)
- Civil Service and Local Appointments Commission
- Combat System Local Area Network
- Citizens Statewide Lake Assessment Program (New York)
- Cadastral Surveyors Licensing Board (New Zealand)
- California State License Board (construction industry regulation)
- Casein-Soya-Lactose Broth (bacteria culturing)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The JDSU HST-3000 was selected by Openreach as one of its tester suppliers for its ability to support broadband network performance, reduce costly truck rolls, and to ensure customer service level agreements are met with the highest standard of quality.
This applies to everything from working ethos, staff recruitment and training, customer service level agreements, product development and even expansion and acquisition strategies.
Amdocs also identified how we could enhance the existing system to better support our business needs, such as ensuring cases are managed and resolved in compliance with customer service level agreements (SLAs), and improving agent efficiency by centralizing information management.
Available parameters include general service data such as customer service level agreements, penalties, technician skills, spare parts availability, and location; plus very detailed parameters such as technician shifts, breaks and overtime.
The ITSM Suite also makes sure that iVision is meeting the established and individual customer service level agreements.
Besides empowering technicians to be more efficient, the solution enables them to improve business metrics, consistently meet and exceed the terms of customer Service Level Agreements, reduce calls to the dispatcher and streamline operations overall.
3 Italia also plans to introduce the Apama product to monitor, analyze and act on other business processes such as ATM top-ups, execution of marketing programs and customer service level agreements.