[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] US Energy Group has formed a new Enhanced Energy Management Service Team (EEMS pictured above) reorganizing customer- facing departments and integrating the engineering, installation, project management and customer service groups into one.
What does CSG stand for?
CSG stands for Customer Service Group
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSG
We have 344 other meanings of CSG in our Acronym Attic
- Council of State Governments
- Counter-Strike Guard (anti-cheat for counter-strike game)
- Counterterrorism Security Group (US)
- Creative Solutions Group (various locations)
- Credit Suisse Groupe
- Crocodile Specialist Group
- Cryptologic Services Group (US DoD)
- Cryptologic Support Group (NSA)
- Cuban Study Group
- Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
- Customer Solutions Group (HP)
- Cyril Sweett Group (various locations)
- Corps Support Group (Forward)
- California State Genealogical Alliance
- Canadian Seed Growers Association
- Canadian Society of Graphic Arts
- Canadian Sporting Goods Association
- Centre des Sciences du Goût et de l'Alimentation (French: Food and Taste Science Center)
- Colorado Seed Growers Association
- Connecticut State Golf Association (Rocky Hill, CT)
Samples in periodicals archive:
While Crowley has suspended its regularly scheduled commercial cargo services to and from Haiti, a Crowley customer service group has been formed to answer questions and assist the shipping public interested in getting relief goods into Haiti.
The Customer Service Group is the founding company of Customer Service Week.
Within the Teleservices Center are: a Customer Service group, responsible for handling simple inquiries to complex problem solving and technical support; a Telesales Group, responsible for account management and sales of IBM products and services; and a Direct Marketing Group charged with generating leads for new products, upgrades, service contracts or seminars.
Taking on new responsibilities for Breault Research Organization's (BRO) Technical Customer Service group are recently appointed senior optical engineer William Donnelly, Ph.
In addition, she will manage the sales support and customer service groups.
Prior to joining webMethods, he managed customer service groups for KPMG Consulting and Descartes Systems Group.
ca or contact our Customer Service Group at (Toronto) 416.