The judging criteria for the International Service Excellence Awards are based on the rigorous International Customer Service Standard (ICSS), which provides a comprehensive framework for organizations to consistently deliver high levels of customer service, and is the only customer service certification recognized around the world.
What does CSC stand for?
CSC stands for Customer Service Certification
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSC
We have 1101 other meanings of CSC in our Acronym Attic
- Cryptologic Support Center
- Cultural Spaces Canada
- Cultural Survival Canada
- Current Source Code
- Current Source Converter
- Curriculum Service Canada
- Curry Student Center (Northeastern University; Boston, MA)
- Custer Sportsmen's Club
- Customer Self Care
- Customer Service Center
- Customer Service Consultant
- Customer Solution Center (various businesses)
- Customer Supply Center
- Customer Support Center
- Customer Systems Certification
- Cut & Sew Complete (S&S Furniture)
- Cycle Sport Club
- Cycling Speed and Cadence (sensor)
- Cyngor Sir Ceredigion (UK)
- Czech Securities Commission (Czech Republic)
Samples in periodicals archive:
amp;#8221; For more information about Impact Learning Systems' customer service training programs or customer service certification, visit http://www.
Kirkwood Community College, Cedar Rapids--A market study conducted by Iowa Workforce Development noted an overall wage increase of nearly 36 percent among workers six months after they completed Kirkwood's Call Center Customer Service Certification program.