In addition, the company recently moved 170 employees into the 15th and 16th floors of 10 Middle Street for its customer service call center and technical support staff.
What does CSCC stand for?
CSCC stands for Customer Service Call Center (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSCC
We have 164 other meanings of CSCC in our Acronym Attic
- Colorado Springs Cripple Creek (rail line)
- Columbus State Community College (Ohio)
- Combined Seaport Coordination Center
- Combined Source-Channel Coding
- Commissioner of the Standing Consultative Commission
- Computer/Standards Coordinating Committee (IEEE Computer Society also seen as C/SCC)
- Concurrent Supercomputing Consortium
- Consulting Services Contract Coordinator
- Conventional Serial Concatenated Code
- Council of Southern Caving Clubs
- Customer Support Call Center
- Collegiate Strength and Conditioning Coaches Association
- Contractor Software Configuration Control Board
- Contractors Safety Council of the Coastal Bend (Corpus Christi, TX)
- Civil Society Coalition on Climate Change
- Center for the Study of Child Care Employment (University of California Berkeley)
- Contingency Satellite Configuration Control Element
- Chambre Syndicale du Carreau Céramique de France (French ceramic tile union)
- Camarines Sur Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Cadlan, Pili, Camarines Sur, Philippines)
- Colorado Springs Chinese Cultural Institute (Colorado Springs, CO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The CRIS system is designed specifically for customer service call centers and offers users a total solution for effective inquiry/complaint management.
Molina Healthcare of Michigan Appendix II: Caremark Facilities Operation Centers Mail Service Pharmacies (7) Specialty Pharmacies (21) Prescription Repackaging Facility Customer Service Call Centers Medical Call Centers Carecenter Pharmacies Information Technology Sales Offices Clinical Offices Other Locations List of Tables/Graphs For more information visit http://www.
Plans call for a $20 million facility in the Southwest Mesa area that would house the company's Wireless Data Technical Support Center, which provides technical service support to customers using advanced data products, as well as a new Customer Service Call Center that would serve customers in the western United States.
The Nuasis system intelligently routes and queues customer contacts across multiple geographically dispersed customer service call centers taking full advantage of VoIP technology.
This rating action is based on NetBank's recent profitability pressure and management's delayed response in correcting repeat audit findings and customer service call center delays.
com/en - the largest airline in The People's Republic of China, has expanded its Customer Service Call Center reservation operations to Shenyang, Liaoning Province.
WestLake's Customer Service Call Center and an online Live Personal Assistant aid employees by answering specific questions and familiarizing them with the enrollment process.