Gain a good understanding of the main features of the major social networking sites, how careless activity can impact negatively on corporate applications and customer sensitive information
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Customer Sensitive Information (data security)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Cryptologie et Sécurité Informatique (French: Cryptology and Information Security)
- Crystal Structure Imaging
- Cuban Studies Institute
- Current Source Inverter (type of variable speed controller for AC motors)
- Curriculum and Social Inquiry (university program)
- Curry Sales, Inc. (Minneapolis, MN; est. 1981)
- Customer and Subscriber Integrator
- Customer Satisfaction Index
- Customer Satisfaction Indicator
- Customer Satisfaction Initiative
- Customer Service Improvement (various organizations)
- Customer Service Index
- Customer Service Indicator
- Customer Service Initiative (various locations)
- Customer Service Inquiry
- Customer Service Interface (various companies)
- Customer Service Issue
- Customer Services International
- Customer Support Identification
- Customer Support Identifier (Oracle)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using the Mercury solutions, the company plans to benefit from reduced storage costs, quick and efficient access to archived data, and enhanced security features to protect customer sensitive information.
A typical application of this solution would be to prohibit a bank teller with intranet access from ever accessing the internet, eliminating the opportunity for unauthorized forwarding of customer sensitive information outside of the bank or financial institution.