This is illustrated by the fact that customer satisfaction numbers continue to improve, including the FCC's own survey that shows that 92% are 'very' or 'somewhat' satisfied.
What does CUST-SAT stand for?
CUST-SAT stands for Customer Satisfaction Number
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Columbia School of Social Work
- Centre Universitaire des Sciences et Techniques
- Changchun University of Science and Technology (China; est. 1958)
- Chicago Union Station Company
- Cochin University of Science and Technology (India)
- COMSATS (Commission on Science and Technology for Sustainable Development in the South) University of Science and Technology (Pakistan)
- Curriculum Studies, Department Of
- Custody Code
- Canadian/US Trade Agreement
- Center for Uncertain Systems: Tools for Optimization and Management (University of Illinois; Chicago, IL)
- Cambridge University Students' Union
- Chinese University Students' Union (Hong Kong Sar, China)
- Coventry University Students' Union
- Central, Unsteady, Unmaintained Fixation (eye action)
- Cumulative Sum
- Center for US-Ukrainian Relations (New York, NY)
- Common Unmanned Surface Vehicle (various locations)
- Canadian Union of Skilled Workers (est. 1999)
Samples in periodicals archive:
If shorter talk times arc not resulting in increased revenue and/or better customer satisfaction numbers, shorter talk times may simply mean that customers are becoming frustrated and abandoning the interaction before completing a sale or transaction.
IFS's customer satisfaction numbers have increased for the fourth straight year, even as product revenue in the region has grown by 96 percent.
Reduced customer service costs and improved customer satisfaction numbers through better on-time delivery and improved job tracking.
Sprint Nextel has the lowest customer satisfaction numbers in the industry, and the study concludes the partnership is likely to hobble cable's bundle performance since service quality issues drive purchases in the wireless business as well.
NEC camera phones have great customer satisfaction numbers and if they signed up a bit more resellers, though could give Samsung and the Europeans some serious competition.
Our biggest fear, when we first implemented Echo, was that our customer satisfaction numbers would be low.
These statements are based on management's current expectations, estimates and projections about Provide Commerce and its industry and include, but are not limited to, its ability to successfully defend ongoing current or future lawsuits, to manage overall customer satisfaction numbers and retention, to maintain its overall business and market penetration, to leverage its business model and to effectively balance Company growth and profitability.