Sedgwick) announced today that Elizabeth Demaret will join the company as chief customer relationship officer, effective September 10, 2012.
What does CRO stand for?
CRO stands for Customer Relationship Officer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRO
We have 143 other meanings of CRO in our Acronym Attic
- Control Room Operator
- Conversion Rate Optimization
- County Records Office (UK)
- Creative Rescue Organization (Chicago, IL)
- Creative Roleplaying Organization (live action roleplaying games)
- Creole/Creole (language)
- Criminal Records Office
- Crisis Response Operations
- Criterion Reference Objective
- Customer Resolution Officer
- Conselho Regional de Odontologia de Minas Gerais
- Celebration Residential Owners Association (Florida)
- Centre de Recherche Ouest-Africain (French: West African Research Center; Senegal)
- Centre for Recycled Organics in Agriculture (Australia)
- Cercle des Résistants à l'Oppression des Agenouillistes (French: Center for the Resistance against Oppression by Kneelers)
- Children's Rights Officers and Advocates (UK)
- Citizens for Responsible Outdoor Advertising (anti-billboard group; Canada)
- Clear-Read Only Attribute (computing)
- Colorado River Outfitters Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
As at end-2009, clients' Assets under Management were in excess of CHF700m, with 30 employees, up from five when the business was acquired, including ten customer relationship officers.
Ahmad Al Mutawa, customer relationship officer, at National Bank of Abu Dhabi, said: "Certainly, the demand was much higher last year.