br), through the Customer Relationship Center or through travel agencies.
What does CRC stand for?
CRC stands for Customer Relationship Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CRC
We have 1000 other meanings of CRC in our Acronym Attic
- Cultural Relations Committee (Ireland)
- Cultural Resource Commission
- Cumberland Regional College (Canada)
- Current Replacement Cost
- Curriculum Resource Centre (various locations)
- Curriculum Resource Consultant
- Curriculum Review Conference
- Custom Research Company
- Customer Record Center
- Customer Relations Coordinator
- Customer Response Center
- Customer Retention Costs
- Cyclic Redundancy Code
- Cyclical Redundancy Checking
- Czech Red Cross
- Czech Republic Chapter
- Cooperative Research Centre for Landscape Evolution and Mineral Exploration (Australia)
- Cyclic Redundancy Check-8 Fast (ITU-T)
- Cyclic Redundancy Check-8 Interleaved (ITU-T)
- Cyclic Redundancy Check Conventional Serial Concatenated Code
Samples in periodicals archive:
The consultants in the 17 centers, as well as the customer relationship center in La Baule, France, ensure the daily monitoring of all their customers: appointment confirmations sent by email or SMS and personalized reports following each appointment sent by mail.
br), from the Customer Relationship Center and from travel agents.
Francis is responsible for the development and implementation of e- business strategies and initiatives for the full range of the company's products and services to include e-business activities, telematics, customer relationship centers and e-supplier relationships.
In May, 2000 DHL expanded its existing customer service operations with the addition of a $26 million Customer Relationship Center in Tempe, Arizona's Papago Park Center.
In addition, Ford is leading industry efforts to strengthen on-line consumer relationships with dealers and Customer Relationship Centers.
IBM has chosen TeleTech to manage Nextel's six customer relationship centers.
In addition to providing committed problem resolution, password-access to a Customer Relationship Center web library, and free, annual software upgrades, customers can expect minimized exposure to obsolete systems and assurance of system efficiency improvements.