These services provide significant value to clients by helping them optimize marketing spends, undertake targeted marketing, and using customer relationship analytics to achieve superior retention and cross sell.
What does CRA stand for?
CRA stands for Customer Relationship Analytics
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CRA
We have 545 other meanings of CRA in our Acronym Attic
- Cramp Shipbuilding Company (Philadelphia, PA)
- Cranfield Management Association
- Creators' Rights Alliance (various organizations)
- Credit Rating Agencies
- Credit Reference Agency
- Credit Reporting Agency
- Criminal Report Affidavit
- Croatian; Serbian
- Crystal Research Associates, LLC (Cranbury, NJ)
- Customer Relations Aide (Dayton, OH water department)
- Customer Response Application (software)
- Customer Return Authorization
- Cytokine Release Assay
- Conselho Regional de Administração do Distrito Federal (Brazil)
- Comité Régional Aéronautique du Languedoc-Roussillon (French: Regional Committee for Aeronautics in the Languedoc-Roussillon; flying club; Languedoc-Roussillon, France)
- Community Reinvestment Association of North Carolina
- Command Readiness Actions/Instruction
- Capabilities Review and Risk Assessment
- Cartridge Remanufacturers Association of Arizona (Mesa, AZ)
- Casselton Regional Airport Authority (Casselton, ND, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Combining LoanPerformance's leading data and analytics expertise with Intelligent Results' customer relationship analytics technology delivers a significant bottom-line benefit to mortgage servicers.
Stratum Customer Relationship Analytics includes several prepackaged analytical views and reports, including: Customer Value Assessment, for examining customer and channel value from multiple perspectives and by factors that affect profitability; Customer Acquisition/Targeted Selling, for additional profiling, segmentation and ranking of customers based on propensity to buy, order frequency and overall purchasing behavior; and Customer Management, for understanding the impact of order fulfillment, returns and call center activity on actual sales performance.
Informatica Customer Relationship Analytics Application Will Gain Powerful Data-Quality, Enrichment Capabilities Through Integration of D&B Information Informatica Corporation , the leading provider of business analytics software, today announced an alliance agreement with D&B that will help Informatica Applications' customers to seamlessly incorporate D&B's global business information directly into their analytic applications.
It specializes in high-performance, high-volume and complex analytical solutions, including solutions for the Zero Latency Enterprise and Customer Relationship Analytics with its product thinkCRA.
The award-winning Informatica Applications are: Informatica Business Operations Analytics, Informatica Customer Relationship Analytics, Informatica Web Channel Analytics and Informatica Supply Chain Analytics.
Enterprise analytics leader Informatica Corporation today announced that Informatica Customer Relationship Analytics software has won a Crossroads A-List Award in the Ninth Annual Crossroads Award competition.
The Silvon Stratum suite of analytic applications features completely integratable modules for Sales Performance Management, Marketing Performance Management, Manufacturing Performance Management, Procurement Performance Management, e-Business Performance Management, Customer Relationship Analytics and Activity Cost Management.