The customer relations executive at Al Futtaim Motors was one of the keynote speakers addressing a conference held on Monday titled "Young Arab Women Leaders: The voice of the future" at the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.
What does CRE stand for?
CRE stands for Customer Relations Executive (various companies)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other meanings of CREOther Resources:
We have 284 other definitions for CRE in our Acronym Attic
- Corrosion Resistant
- Cosmic Ray Exposure
- Cost Reduction Effort
- Costa Rica Expeditions (travel)
- Council for Responsible E-Mail
- Counselor of Real Estate (member of the American Society of Real Estate Counselors)
- Course Resource Estimate
- Cree/Cri (language)
- Crisis Response Element
- Cumulative Residual Entropy
- Cyclic AMP Response Element (genetics)
- Cyclization Recombination
- Crithidia Retrotransposable Element 1 (enzyme)
- Crithidia Retrotransposable Element 2 (enzyme)
- Center for Regional Economics 8th District (Missouri)
- Canadian Real Estate Association
- Canadian Renewable Energy Alliance
- Center for Reflection, Education and Action
- Center for Regional Economic Analysis
- Centre de Recherche et d'Etudes pour l'Alimentation (French: Center for Research and Food Studies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The couple both work for Virgin Media at Preston Farm, Stockton, where David is a manager and Christine a customer relations executive.
Eirian Evans, 27, of Fitzroy Street, a customer relations executive "There are lots of seagulls.
Tim, a customer relations executive, said: "I will miss everything about him.
stems from a corporate culture that prioritizes customer satisfaction at all levels of the company and its dealers, said a customer relations executive of Toyota Motor Sales, U.
A bank customer relations executive (CRE) receives an email prompt of this activity and follows up with a phone call.
The couple, of Redcar's Ings Estate, both work for Virgin Media at Preston Farm, Stockton, where David is a manager and Christine a customer relations executive.
In a letter to Dr Crespo, BA customer relations executive Calvin Gordon said: "We go to great lengths to look after our customers' belongings and this includes getting every piece of luggage to the right place at the right time.