B) One Copy Of Customer Purchase Order Placed During The Period Falling Between 3Rd And 7Th Year From The Original Date Of Tender Opening Shall Be Furnished Along With Material Acceptance Report/Supply Completion Certificate/Irr From The Customer.
What does CPO stand for?
CPO stands for Customer Purchase Order (sales)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CPO
We have 272 other meanings of CPO in our Acronym Attic
- Correctional Program Officer (various locations)
- Corrections Program Office
- Cost Per Order (advertising)
- Cost Per Output
- Country Programme Outline
- County Planning Officer
- Crime Prevention Officer (UK)
- Crude Palm Oil
- Current Purchase Option
- Customer Payment Order (banking)
- Czech Philharmonic Orchestra
- Certified Professional Organizer in Chronic Disorganization (National Study Group on Chronic Disorganization)
- Contract, Cost-Plus-Percentage-Of-Cost
- Chief Petty Officer First Class
- Chief Petty Officer Second Class
- California Peace Officers' Association
- Captiva Property Owners Association
- Career Plan of Action
- Centre for Policy On Ageing (UK)
- Centre Psychiatrique d'Orientation et d'Accueil (French: Orientation and Home Psychiatric Center)
Samples in periodicals archive:
And in the Pacific Northwest, Eco's Oregon facility is currently supporting multiple customer purchase orders, including Colorado-bound multi-family materials for Shelter Products, Inc.
Purchase order financing -- Probably the priciest of the financial vehicles, but when cash is king to the survival of your business based on growing customer purchase orders, this may be a viable alternative--if your profit margins can weather the cost.
The runaway SKU count was tying up inventory dollars, messing up forecasts, and causing endless errors in customer purchase orders.
An international project to automate customer purchase orders received by fax or email has proven extremely successful in Europe, the USA and Asia.
Information and entertainment publishing and printing service according to customer purchase orders.
Air T's backlog consists of "firm" orders supported by customer purchase orders for the equipment and services sold by its Global Ground Support subsidiary (GGS).
In today's ultra-competitive marketplace, efficient fulfillment of each customer purchase order is a cornerstone of successful mass market product sales and distribution," stated Tray Harrison, National Sales Manager of Green Hygienics.