The iMAP implements bonded T1 through the use of Multi-Link Peer to Peer Protocol (MLPPP), an industry standard that is interoperable with a wide range of customer provided equipment.
What does CPE stand for?
CPE stands for Customer Provided Equipment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CPE
We have 326 other meanings of CPE in our Acronym Attic
- Cover Page Editor
- Critical Political Economy
- Critical Process Equipment (a pressurized vessel in which the fundamental chemico-physical reaction takes place)
- Critical Program Error
- CTAS Processing Equipment (HWCI)
- CUNY Proficiency Exam
- Current Product Engineering
- Customer & Partner Experience (Microsoft)
- Customer Premise Equipment (telecommunications provisioning)
- Customer Premises Equipment (home telecommunicatons equipment)
- Cycles Per Element
- Cytopathic Effect
- Cytoplasmic Polyadenylation Element (RNA)
- Cytosoluble Protein Extract (immunology)
- California Physical Education - Health Project
- Corn Productivity Enhancement & Postharvest Management Project (Pangasinan State University, Philippines)
- Clostridium Perfringens Enterotoxin Receptor Gene
- Canadian Pacific Employees' Association (Canadian Pacific Railway)
- Centre des Potentiels de l'Enfant et de l'Adolescent (French: Center of the Potential of the Child and Adolescent; neuropsychology center)
- Centre for Professional Education Advancement (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The group's objective is to: 1) Write interface specifications to facilitate a variety of data communications service offerings over modern Hybrid Fiber Coax (HFC) that are compatible with both typical customer provided equipment as well as cable systems hardware and business systems.
The OSU APSS monitors and reports the status and alarm conditions on both the working and protection pairs, and the signal from customer provided equipment (CPE).