Equipment manufacturers mirror these test scenarios in customer Proof of Concept labs.
What does CPOC stand for?
CPOC stands for Customer Proof Of Concept
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CPOC
We have 24 other meanings of CPOC in our Acronym Attic
- Central Point of Contact
- Certified Paraoptometric Coder (optometric office personnel)
- Chief Probation Officers of California
- Chrysler Product Owner's Club
- Civilian Personnel Operations Center
- Clinical Proof of Concept (healthcare)
- Colorado Peace Officers' Coalition
- Compartmented Planning & Operations Cell (US NORTHCOM)
- Comprehensive Plan of Care (Louisiana)
- Corps Personnel Operations Center
- Cycle to Protect Our Coast (Canada)
- Civilian Personnel Operations Center Management Agency
- California Personnel Office Directory
- Central Program Operations Division (US Army)
- Centre for Public Opinion and Democracy
- Certified Pre-Owned Dogs (St. Petersburg, FL)
- Child Seat Presence and Orientation Detection
- Chrome Plated Outside Diameter (tubing)
- Cincinnati Procurement Operations Division
- Cost Per Order Dollar
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tritech will benefit from access to DaintreeeIUs solutions in a number of ways, including the ability to conduct highly effective customer proof of concept and marketing demonstrations for wireless sensor and control networking.
FDC's network engineers also assist customers in pre- and post-sales support and implementation and manage a state-of-the-art engineering lab for customer proof of concept modeling and demonstration.