The Customer Profile Exchange Network (CPExchange) is an industry consortium of leading e-business vendors chartered to provide an open, XML- based standard for incorporating online and offline customer data across a wide range of enterprise applications.
What does CPEX stand for?
CPEX stands for Customer Profile Exchange
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CPEX
We have 1 other meaning of CPEX in our Acronym Attic
- Corporate Program Evaluation Tool
- Crystalline Polyethylene Terephthalate
- California Perinatal Transport Systems
- Chest Pain Evaluation Unit (various locations)
- Citizen Participation in Elections in Ukraine
- Continuing Professional Education Units
- Computer Performance Evaluation Users Group
- City Pair Polyethylene PVC
- Central Pennsylvania Engineers Week Council
- Center for Planning Excellence (Baton Rouge, LA)
- Cadastro de Pessoa Fisica
- Caillebotis Polyester Français (French metal floor grating company)
- Calibration Parameter File
- California Poultry Federation
- California Prison Focus
- California Professional Firefighters
- Campaign for a Progressive Future
- Can Pigs Fly?
- Canadian Parents for French
- Canadian Patrol Frigate
Samples in periodicals archive:
He has been a founder and chairperson of industry associations including the Customer Profile Exchange standard (an XML-based standard for privacy-enabled customer data interchange) and the Webmasters Guild (the world's first professional association of Webmasters).
Current member groups of the IDEAlliance include: the Information and Content Exchange (ICE), which establishes standards for the syndication and aggregation of information across industries; the Publishing Requirements for Industry Standard Metadata (PRISM), which is developing a standard XML metadata vocabulary for the publishing industry; the Customer Profile Exchange Network, a vendor-neutral open standard for the privacy-enabled exchange of customer profile information across disparate systems and applications; and the Independent Consultants Cooperative (ICC), an organization of XML/SGML consultants.
SEDONA joined the Customer Profile Exchange (CPExchange) group working to develop a vendor-neutral, open standard to support privacy-enabled exchange of information across varying and separate applications and systems.
BUSINESS WIRE)--July 19, 2000 Customer Profile Exchange (CPExchange) Developing Vendor-neutral, Open Standard for Interchange of Customer Data Between Enterprise Applications Wheelhouse Corporation, the first eMarketing services firm focused solely on helping Marketing & IT exploit the Internet's transformational marketing power, today announced it has become a member of the Customer Profile Exchange (CPExchange).
com), a leading developer of Internet-based Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions, today announced its participation in the Customer Profile Exchange (CPExchange) working group.
com), the leading source of marketing research solutions over the Internet, today announced its participation in the Customer Profile Exchange Network (CPExchange) Working Group, confirming the company's commitment to play an active role in establishing and maintaining the highest standards of consumer privacy.