Also included to assist the home seller to get started are sales guides, promotion, customer order forms, sample invitations and so forth.
What does COF stand for?
COF stands for Customer Order Form (various companies)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COF
We have 113 other meanings of COF in our Acronym Attic
- Council of Fellows
- Council On Foundations
- County Operated Facility
- Course of Fire (pistol shooting sports)
- Covalent Organic Framework (chemistry)
- Covered Offshore Facility
- Crabby Old Fart
- Cradle of Filth (band)
- Crazy Old Fart
- Custodian of Funds (Illinois Department of Human Services)
- Customer Order Fulfillment
- California Organic Farmers Association (Kerman, CA)
- Central Otago Football Association (New Zealand)
- Certificate of Airworthiness
- Certificate of Analysis
- Change of Address
- Change Of Frame Alignment (SONET)
- Christian Outdoor Fellowship of America
- City of Fallen Angels (Cassandra Clare novel)
- Claire Oliver Fine Art (New York, NY)
Samples in periodicals archive:
HyperBase users design and build contact forms, online surveys, customer order forms, event registrations and other online forms "in minutes, without writing a single line of code," said Arsanjani.
We will increase the circulation of the Store Books to include the high-value Folio customers, and we will add direct selling tools throughout the Store Books, such as displaying 1-800 numbers prominently on each page and inserting customer order forms inside the books.