Unisys will provide its Smart On-Site Services for end-to-end support of technology used in the McDonald's restaurants, including point of sale devices, back-office PC equipment, peripherals, wireless networks, customer order display units and cameras.
What does COD stand for?
COD stands for Customer Order Display
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of COD
We have 223 other meanings of COD in our Acronym Attic
- Cost of Operations Division
- Council of Dragons (gaming guild)
- Council on Diversity (various locations)
- Crack O' Dawn
- Crack Opening Displacement
- Crossroads of Destiny (TV show Avatar: the Last Airbender)
- Crypt of Decay (Everquest gaming)
- Curse of Dimensionality (applied mathematics)
- Curse of Doom (World of Warcraft spell)
- Customer Order Desk (various companies)
- Cylinder on Demand (Audi)
- Cystic Ovarian Disease
- Chromosome Orientation and Direction Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization
- Cerebro-Ocular Dysgenesis-Muscular Dystrophy (Syndrome)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (also seen as CODBO; video game)
- Call of Duty: United Offensive (computer game)
- Call of Duty 2 (video game)
- Call of Duty4 (video game)
- Cable Operators and Distributors Association
- Cabrera Operators and Drivers Association (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Outdoor Digital Customer Order Display Designed with 70,000 Hours Mean Time to Half-Brightness and Standard 5-Year Warranty COSTA MESA, Calif.
Based on customer research, McDonald's is focusing on five key initiatives, including: -- Service: Improvements, such as Customer Order Displays, ensure Drive-Thru customers enjoy faster service and better accuracy for an enhanced experience every time.
Customers will notice changes from new landscaping and painting, new menu boards, Drive-Thru customer order displays, new products and, of course, the new Made for You operating system.