Customer Managed Inventory (CMI) Module: The CMI version is a re- branding feature that suppliers can offer to their preferred customer partners.
What does CMI stand for?
CMI stands for Customer Managed Inventory
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CMI
We have 506 other meanings of CMI in our Acronym Attic
- Credit Management, Inc. (various locations)
- Crisis Management International, Inc.
- Crop Moisture Index (weekly measurement)
- Cross Media International (San Francisco, CA)
- Cruise Missile Integration (USAF)
- Culture and Media Institute (Media Research Center)
- Cummins, Inc. (Columbus, IN)
- Cumulus Media, Inc. (Atlanta, GA)
- Currently Monthly Income (bankruptcy)
- Curse of Monkey Island (gaming)
- Customer Management Insight (International Customer Manager Insight)
- Cyber Maintenance Informatique (French: Cyber Computer Maintenance)
- Cytomegalic Inclusion Disease
- Code Mark Inversion/Positive Emitter-Coupled Logic
- California Medical Information Act
- California Medical Instrumentation Association
- Canada-Manitoba Immigration Agreement (Canada)
- Canadian Malt Industry Association
- Canadian Maritimes Industries Association
- Cane Masters International Association (martial art)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The POMS offering, a key component of McLane's Technology Services, is comprised of four applications - Customer Managed Inventory, Default Order, Inventory Order Management and Automated Supplier Incentive Manager.
The powerful capabilities of the SAP solution, including consumption-based planning, customer managed inventory and cycle counting, is allowing National Oilwell to better manage its purchasing, inventory management and sales -- key elements in the company's distribution services business.