Contract notice: supply, installation and commissioning of an in line weighing system and customer interface and data recording systems for control of ice delivery at the Kilkeel Harbour ice plant
What does CI stand for?
CI stands for Customer Interface
This definition appears very frequently
See other definitions of CI
We have 83 other meanings of CI in our Acronym Attic
- Crystallization Index
- Cubic Inch
- Cumulative Incidence (epidemiology)
- Current Interrupt
- Curriculum & Instruction (education)
- Curriculum Inquiry
- Customer Information
- Customer Installation
- Customer Integration
- Cylinder Index
- Schedule I Controlled Substance (USA)
- Civil Information and Education
- Compatibility, Interoperability, & Integration
- Criminal Identification and Investigation Report (aka rap sheet)
- Counter Intelligence & Interrogation Operations Workstation (US Army)
- Counterintelligence & Security
- Counterintelligence & Security Countermeasures
- Counterintelligence & Security Equipment
- Counter Intelligence and Security
Samples in periodicals archive:
For networks based on copper wire, the subrack currently has up to 192 POTS or 96 ISDN customer interfaces, up to 224 ADSL2plus customer interfaces, up to 140 VDSL2 customer interfaces, up to 96 COMBO interfaces (POTS/ADSL2plus), as well as further TDM systems (SHDSL, E1, circuit emulation) for migrating traditional interfaces to the NGN.
CA) today announced that it is a recipient of Customer Interface magazine's 2001 Award for Customer Contact Excellence (ACCE), which seeks to recognize support centers and service agencies for the excellence and innovation of their customer care and CRM programs.
The company's online customer interface features proprietary diamond search and jewelry customization functionality and in-depth product information, which are supported by offline customer service," he added.
With Collaborative Support, the Technical Account Managers (TAM's) from the Microsoft Services Premier Support program provide a customer interface for both Meridio and Microsoft technologies.
DiGaudio had over eight years of technical and customer interface experience.
Customer interfaces are 10/100BaseT to the local area network (LAN), FXS analog interfaces, and PRI/CAS PBX.
Our primary job is to focus on the customer interface or window into the IT environment," said Mr.