1' (OSPAC-SS1), an all-in-one customer information management package for eyewear outlets.
What does CIM stand for?
CIM stands for Customer Information Management
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of CIM
We have 304 other meanings of CIM in our Acronym Attic
- Council of International Anabaptist Ministries
- Coupe Internationale de Marseille (French: Marseille International Cup; sailing; Marseille, France)
- Critical Illness Myopathy
- Critical Incident Management (various companies)
- Critical Issue Management
- Crypto Interface Module
- Culinary Institute of Michigan (Muskegon, MI)
- Cumulated Index Medicus
- Curtis Institute of Music
- Customer Impact Marketing
- Customer Insight Management
- Customer Interaction Management
- Customer Interface Manager (Sprint)
- Customer Inventory Number
- Classification Statistique Internationale des Maladies et des Problèmes de Santé Connexes (French: International Classification of Diseases and Related Health Problems)
- Communications Interface Module
- Corporate Information Management Implementation Addressing Levels of Integration in Various Environments
- CIM-Application è la Neurologie
- Computer Integrated Manufacturing Technology in Greece
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the future, outsourcing initiatives are more likely to focus on areas such as training and development and customer information management.
In particular, one key differentiator between success and failure in CRM is customer information management (CIM).
The suite includes CBS Desktop, CBS Communicator, CAMplus and Fiserv Aperio, Fiserv CBS Worldwide's process-centric customer information management solution.
The latest version of NTG Clarity's OSS product, NTS, utilizes the latest technology and provides an integrated suite of applications to enable customer information management, order management, network inventory maintenance, capacity management, service provisioning, service management, billing and customer relation management (CRM) and trouble ticketing.
NTS is NTG Clarity's state-of-the-art OSS on a JAVA platform, providing an integrated suite of applications that supports customer information management, order management, network inventory maintenance, capacity management, service provisioning, service management, billing and customer relation management (CRM) and trouble ticketing.
More than 250 FORTUNE 1000 companies currently leverage this data to undertake a wide range of critical business activities, from spend data management and customer information management to diversity program management and compliance with governmental regulations.
Freedom combines tools that businesses need to easily manage customer sites, including content and customer information management.