Infosys will implement the new automated Enterprise Customer Information File service across all 36 branches of RAKBANK.
What does CIF stand for?
CIF stands for Customer Information File
This definition appears frequently
See other definitions of CIF
We have 227 other meanings of CIF in our Acronym Attic
- Corporate Information Factory
- Corps Information Flow
- Cost plus Incentive Fee (contract)
- Cost, Insurance & Freight (shipping)
- Council of International Fellowship
- Crédit Immobilier de France (French mortgage company)
- Critical Input File
- Crystallographic Information File
- Cumulative Incidence Function (reliability)
- Cumulative Intensity Function
- Customer Install Feature
- Cyprus Investment Firm
- Cost, Insurance, Freight and Commission
- Cost, Insurance, Freight and Exchange (of Currency)
- California Interscholastic Federation - Southern Section
- Conseil International des Femmes/International Conference of Women
- California Inventory for Family Assessment
- Cells In Frames Alliance
- Center for Information Forensics and Assurance (New York State)
- Center for Interfaith Action on Global Poverty (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
RAKBANK now enjoys the benefits of FinacleTM's Enterprise Customer Information File, a one-stop source of information on customers and their transaction patterns.
Alternatively, companies can agree to use a central database to periodically refresh their own customer information files, perhaps replacing outdated postal addresses.
The services are: Customer Preference Solution, designed to help financial institutions and services comply with privacy regulations of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act deadline of July 1, 2001; Mergers & Acquisitions Solution, for helping businesses to segment, analyze, retain and expand relationships, and build customer trust during merger activities and the integration of systems, processes and information; Customer Information File Clean-Up Solution, designed to improve the accuracy of aging, duplicative and inaccurate information.
 In the case of one company, a security breach allowed anyone to view thousands of private customer information files that revealed names, addresses, and other personal information, without restriction.
Incentive plans have been developed, particularly in the encoding, data entry and customer information files areas to help increase the per hour volume operators could process.
Financial institutions can integrate AllianceLink Financial survey data with their Master Customer Information File (MCIF) system to provide an even more comprehensive understanding of customers' attitudes and behaviors.
Customer information file philosophy An additional benefit is elimination of the pervasive "silo" mentality, since use of Microsoft's .