This new platform provides an underlying communications infrastructure that can support dealer-automaker interactions, including parts and inventory management, customer information exchange, built-to-order processes and Web-based services.
What does CIE stand for?
CIE stands for Customer Information Exchange
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CIE
We have 233 other meanings of CIE in our Acronym Attic
- Continuous Integration Environment (computing)
- Contrat Initiative Emploi (French: Employment Initiative Contract)
- Coras Iompar Éireann (Irish National Public Transport Organisation)
- Corporacion Interamericana de Entretenimiento
- Council-Certified Indoor Environmentalist (American Council for Accredited Certification)
- Counter Immune Electrophoresis
- Creativity, Innovation and Entrepreneurship (various organizations)
- Current Intelligence Estimates
- Current Issues in Education
- Customer Integration Environment (United Parcel Service)
- Customer-Initiated Entry
- Corás Iompair Éireann (Ireland transportation)
- Computer Integrated Engineering Process Action Team
- Computer Integrated Engineering Quality Circle
- California Indian Education Association, Inc. (est. 1967)
- Casablanca International Electronics Assembly (Morocco)
- Central Illinois Evangelistic Association
- Central Institute for Experimental Animals (Kanagawa, Japan)
- Centre International d'Etudes Agricoles (International Centre for Agricultural Education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
To register for the Genesys Customer Information Exchange or the welcome reception, contact Lucille Breen at lbreen@genesys-soft.
We will be reaching out to all carriers across the US to join the Clearinghouse so the entire process of customer information exchange is optimized, allowing carriers to serve their customers better.