Semagix announced recently that it is shipping its Customer Identification and Risk Assessment software solution, known as CIRAS.
What does CIRA stand for?
CIRA stands for Customer Identification and Risk Assessment
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CIRA
We have 36 other meanings of CIRA in our Acronym Attic
- Citi Investment Research & Analysis
- Common Interest Reality Association
- Common Interest Realty Association
- Comprehensive Immigration Reform Act of 2006 (US)
- Computational Intelligence in Robotics and Automation (IEEE workshop)
- Continuity Irish Republican Army
- Contrôle Industriel et Régulation Automatique (French: Industrial Control and Automatic Control)
- Cooperative Institute for Research in the Atmosphere
- COSPAR International Reference Atmosphere
- Council of Independent Restaurants of America
- Canadian Independent Recording Artists Association
- Council of Industrial Research Associations of the Americas (est. 1997)
- Canadian Institute for Research in Atmospheric Chemistry
- Central Interior Regional Arts Council (British Columbia, Canada)
- Centre d'Information et de Recherche sur l'Allemagne Contemporaine (French: Center for Information and Research on Contemporary Germany)
- Creative Industries Research and Applications Centre
- Critical Infrastructure Risk Analysis Center
- Centre de Coopération Internationale en Recherche Agronomique pour le Développement (French Agricultural Research Centre for International Development)
- Centre Interdisciplinaire de Recherche sur l'Apprentissage et le Développement en Éducation (French: Interdisciplinary Centre for Research on Learning and Development in Education; University of Quebec at Montreal; Canada)
- CAA (Civil Aviation Authority) and Industry Rules Advisory Group (New Zealand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
a leading provider of advanced customer identification and risk assessment solutions to telecom providers, to offer wireless operators greater control over the credit evaluation process, while eliminating undue financial risk through the Link2Cell customer acquisition platform.
The magazine's editorial board selected the Semagix Customer Identification and Risk Assessment (CIRAS) application as the year's Trend-Setting Product in the Records Management category.