About Celebrus Technologies Celebrus Technologies delivers complete, real-time data, on online individual visitors' behavior, environment and experience, and processes that in real-time to power Customer Data Hubs, and drive cross-channel behavioral targeting, real-time personalization & interaction management.
What does CDH stand for?
CDH stands for Customer Data Hub (Oracle)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CDH
We have 79 other meanings of CDH in our Acronym Attic
- Conseil des Droits de l'Homme (French: Human Rights Council)
- Constant Delta Height
- Consumer Directed Health
- Consumer Driven Healthcare
- Consumer-Directed Healthcare
- Cooperative Document Handling
- Countable Dense Homogeneous (mathematics)
- Cowichan District Hospital (Duncan, British Columbia, Canada)
- Cretin Derham Hall
- CTIC Device Hybrid
- California Dental Hygienists' Association (Glendale, CA)
- Canadian Dental Hygienists Association
- Capital District Health Authority
- Capital District Humane Association, Inc. (Mechanicville, NY)
- Center for Demography of Health and Aging
- Centre de Documentation Historique d'Algérie (French: Historical Documentation Center in Algeria)
- Connecticut Dental Hygienists' Association
- Commonwealth Department of Health and Aged Care (Canberra, Australia)
- Center for Disaster and Humanitarian Assistance Medicine
- Canterbury District Health Board (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A Customer Data Hub is a repository of records of customers' and visitors' experiences with an organization, typically involving a set of 'visitor profiles' comprised of data from online and offline channels.
This step is very helpful at design time when personnel are analyzing and debugging customer data to determine how to efficiently migrate the pertinent information into the customer data hub.
In addition, Brian Rogan, President of Global Field Operations for Infogain, will moderate a Q&A session with NetApp on their Oracle Customer Data Hub.
NEWBURY, England, December 15, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- - Katharine Hulls brings demonstrable international marketing experience to help Celebrus Technologies further drive its customer data hub strategy and grow business - http://www.
The company has also implemented Oracle's Siebel CRM, Oracle Customer Data Hub, Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle's Hyperion Planning, Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition, Oracle Business Intelligence Applications, Oracle Single Sign-On and Oracle Database.
Industry Insight: Gartner's dedicated team of CRM experts, along with industry gurus, frontline executives, and world-class technology providers, will provide insight and analysis into the new age of CRM, including: * Customer & Field Service * Marketing Resource Management * Sales Asset Management * Customer Data Hubs * E-Commerce * Sales Force Automation * Segmentation & Campaign Management * Customer Data Mining Keynotes & Guest Speakers: *Joe Wheeler, Executive Director, The Service Profit Chain Institute: This keynote session will report on the findings of a recent research study of high-profile organizations by The Service Profit Chain Institute.
NEWBURY, England, November 24, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- - Shop Direct to speak at the summit to detail the business benefits of using Celebrus' online data capture technology to feed into its Customer Data Hub solution - Celebrus Technologies http://www.