lt;p>The Oracle-Cisco Customer Contact Transformation Solution promises to bring together customer relationship management, analytics, workflow performance, and hiring software applications with collaboration products.
What does CCT stand for?
CCT stands for Customer Contact Transformation
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCT
We have 453 other meanings of CCT in our Acronym Attic
- Crevice Corrosion Temperature
- Critical Care Transport (EMS)
- Critical Clearing Time (power systems)
- Critical Crevice Temperature
- Cross-Cutting Theme (forestry)
- Crystal Coast Technologies, Inc. (Swansboro, NC)
- Culture Change Team
- Cumulative Cycle Time
- Curved Crystal Technology
- Custom Craft Technologies
- Customer Contracted Team
- Customer Control Tool
- Customized Community Transportation
- Cylinder Combustion Time
- Cylinder Conical Tank
- Sand Tiger Shark (FAO fish species code)
- California Cable & Telecommunications Association (formerly California Cable Television Association)
- California Cable Television Association
- California Construction Trucking Association (est. 1941)
Samples in periodicals archive:
West Interactive, a leading provider of customer contact transformation solutions, today announced that its Holly Voice Platform received a "Positive" rating in Gartner's 2012 MarketScope for IVR Systems and Enterprise Voice Portals, released Aug.
High-performing companies recognize that customer satisfaction is built or destroyed by how well they coordinate every step of each interaction - they're focused on translating their existing service technology investments into satisfying experiences that keep customers coming back," said Robert Wollan, Accenture managing partner, Customer Contact Transformation.