The Dell Ottawa Customer Contact center, which currently employs about 1,200 people in its 156,000-square-foot customer contact centre at 2500 Solandt Road in the west end of Ottawa, was established in February 2006 and provides a broad range of technical and customer support in the United States and Canada.
What does CCC stand for?
CCC stands for Customer Contact Center
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCC
We have 1761 other meanings of CCC in our Acronym Attic
- Current Carrying Capacity
- Current Contents Connect (online journal access)
- Current Cost of Capital
- Curricula and Certification Council
- Curriculum Coordination Center
- Custom Chopper Club (motorcycle club; France)
- Customer Call Center
- Customer Care Consultant
- Customer Comment Card
- Customer Competence Center
- Customs Clearance Fee (trade)
- Customs Code Committee (EU)
- Customs Convention on Containers
- Customs Cooperation Council
- Cuyahoga Community College (Cleveland, Ohio)
- Cyber Clean Center (computer security; Japan)
- Cycle Conservation Club (Coldwater, MI)
- Cynulliad Cenedlaethol Cymru (Welsh: National Assembly for Wales)
- Cypress Community College (Cypress, CA)
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (American Speech-Language-Hearing Association certification)
Samples in periodicals archive:
METRO MANILA, Philippines -- Dell (NASDAQ:DELL) will open its second customer contact center in the Metro-Manila area early next year to provide additional technical support for U.
a private California Corporation in the business of building and operating technology and customer contact centers around the world.
BT Retail's Customer Contact Center organization provides services to BT's residential and business customers from service and fault reporting to sales.
Awarded companies included: Alistagen Corporation: 2005 Advanced Coatings and Surface Technology Technology Innovation Award Alterian plc: 2005 CRM Analytics Customer Service Leadership Award Aspect Communications: 2005 Global Customer Contact Center Technologies Global Excellence in Business Operations Company Of The Year BYK-Chemie: 2005 Paint Additives Product Line Strategy Leadership Award Contactual Inc.
ROUND ROCK, Texas -- Dell (NASDAQ:DELL) today announced plans to build a customer contact center on an approximately 60-acre site in Oklahoma City.
Business Editors/High-Tech Writers IRVING, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--March 22, 2004 ODS to Enhance Existing Call Center Infrastructure to Gain Competitive Advantage in Delivering Superior Customer Service etalk Corporation, the global leader of Performance Impact(TM) solutions for contact centers, today announced The ODS Companies, a leader and trusted name in health care for over 45 years, has selected etalk Recorder(R) for its primary customer contact center in Portland and La Grande, Oregon.
About SCS SCS develops and deploys multimedia software solutions for inbound, outbound and blended customer contact centers.