The Findus spokesman added that the firm "do not believe this is a food safety issue'' but that anyone who had bought 320g, 360g or 500g Findus beef lasagne packs could call its customer care line on 0800 132584 for advice and a refund.
What does CCL stand for?
CCL stands for Customer Care Line (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCL
We have 486 other meanings of CCL in our Acronym Attic
- Coupled Cavity Linac
- Coursing Club Lorrain (French dog club)
- Crazy Cat Lady (Internet slang)
- Creating Customers for Life (Independent Retail Grocers Association)
- Creative Commons License
- Critical Components List
- Cross Campus Library (Yale)
- Culture Change Letter (est. 1988)
- Cumming Cockburn Limited (Canada)
- Custom Certification Laboratory
- Cyber Control Language
- The Canadian College of Linguistics (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Construction of Computational Logics II
- California Community Colleges Electronic Access and Resources (Committee)
- Contaminant Candidate List 3
- Carbon Tetrachloride
- CC Chemokine Ligand 5
- Canadian Civil Liberties Association
- Cascade-Correlation Learning Architecture
- Casualty Claim Law Associate
Samples in periodicals archive:
Consumers who have purchased the Findus product can call the company's UK customer care line on 0800 132584 or email careline@findus.
Consumers who have purchased the product should call our Findus UK Customer Care Line on UK 0800 132584.
About 35 cars were affected - but the store urged other drivers caught in the mix-up to contact its customer care line.
While mobile users previously had to call their service providers' customer care lines or configure their phones manually, the OTA service provided by Samsung in the region requires only online registration, after which configuration settings and service updates are sent via SMS for automatic installation on the phone.
Unfortunately the sheer number of disrupted passengers meant staff were unable to talk to everyone immediately, and with no sign of Heathrow re-opening that day passengers who were able to travel home were advised to go there and ring the customer care line.
She has tried phoning the customer care line but gave up because nobody could help her.
To complete the circle of care, Roche also provides a 365 days a year Accu-Chek Customer Care Line for additional patient support(x).