Moreover, its Customer Briefing Center (CBC) invites customers to have a personalized experience and develop a real-time understanding of the performance and functionality of the company's products and technologies.
What does CBC stand for?
CBC stands for Customer Briefing Center
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBC
We have 769 other meanings of CBC in our Acronym Attic
- Crawley Borough Council (UK)
- Creative Brand Communications (various locations)
- Crew Briefing Center
- Criminal Background Check
- Cross Border Connection
- Cross-Border Co-operation
- Crossborder Capital
- Crossroads Baptist Church (various locations)
- Cry Baby Cry (Beatles song)
- Cuisine-Buanderie-Collectivités (French: Kitchen-Laundry-Communities; appliance retailer; Frépillon, France)
- Customizing Business Center
- Cyber Bulldog Coalition
- Cycle by Cycle
- Cystographic Bladder Capacity (urology)
- Cincinnati Bible College and Seminary
- Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (Northern Service)
- Cipher Block Chaining Message Authentication Code (data authentication system)
- Choice-Based Conjoint/Hierarchical Bayes
- Community Bible Church Highway 7 (London, Ontario)
- Calgary Birth Control Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
The meeting was held at the Harris Customer Briefing Center in Melbourne.
Hall has opened a customer briefing center, located at its manufacturing and technical center in Bedford Park, IL.
Suite 300 in Bloomington, MN and will also retain the customer briefing center located at 8300 Norman Center Drive, Suite 220 Bloomington, MN.
The new Harris facility features encrypted wireless access, state-of-the-art video and display conference facilities, two multi-media customer briefing centers, and a roof top deck.
The companies will showcase their end-to-end solution and their respective communications and collaboration products in Microsoft Technology Centers and HP Customer Briefing Centers worldwide.
a world leader in 2D and 3D design software for the manufacturing, building and construction, and media and entertainment markets, today announced the launch of its first Customer Briefing Center at the worldwide headquarters of the Autodesk Manufacturing division in Lake Oswego, Oregon.
When: Tuesday, January 16, 2007, 8:30am - 11:30am EST Where: Microsoft New York Metro Customer Briefing Center 1290 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY Future seminar locations: Feb 13 - Houston, TX March 6 - Bellevue, WA March 27 - Chicago, IL For more information on any of the planned sessions, interested attendees can e-mail us at marketing@ecora.