Kelsey, a senior at Custer County District High School in Miles City, played a leading role in the formation of a student-run group, "PRIDE," that promotes school spirit, provides positive teen role models, and bolsters morale in an area that has one of the highest suicide rates in the nation.
What does CCDHS stand for?
CCDHS stands for Custer County District High School (Miles City, MT)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CCDHS
We have 1 other meaning of CCDHS in our Acronym Attic
- Commission des Citoyens pour les Droits de l'Homme (French: Citizens' Commission on Human Rights)
- Communauté de Communes du Dourdannais en Hurepoix (French: Community of Municipalities in Dourdannais Hurepoix; Dourdan, France)
- Communication Contest for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (Westchester Optimist Club; Miami, FL)
- Capital Coast District Health Board (New Zealand)
- Colorado Commission for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Communication Contest for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing
- Community Center for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing (Florida)
- Comisión Cubana de Derechos Humanos y Reconciliación Nacional (Spanish: Cuban Commission for Human Rights and National Reconciliation)
- Clermont County Department of Human Services (Ohio)
- Coconino County Department of Health Services (Arizona)
- Cuyahoga County Department of Human Services (Ohio)
- Cape Craft Design Institute (est. 2001; South Africa)
- Cell Culture Derived Immunogen
- Central Commission for Discipline Inspection (China)
- Charge-Coupled Device Imaging
- Chinese Child Developmental Inventory
- College Committee on Disability Issues (Canada)
- Charge-Coupled Device Imaging Spectrometer
- Cuyahoga County Department of Job and Family Services
- Central Coast Division Junior Rugby League (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Kelsey was nominated by Custer County District High School in Miles City, and Alyssa was nominated by Ravalli County 4-H in Hamilton.