Lynn Patterson, Vice President and General Manager of Modular Solutions Curtiss-Wright Controls Embedded Computing "Linear Technology is pleased to be collaborating with Xilinx in the strategic areas of analog and power.
What does CWCEC stand for?
CWCEC stands for Curtiss-Wright Controls Embedded Computing
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Civil Works Construction Cost Index System (USACE)
- Central Willamette Community Credit Union (Albany, OR)
- City Wide Cooperative Development Corporation
- California Workers' Compensation Educator (continuing education)
- Centre for Welfare and Community Education (Australia)
- Certified Work Capacity Evaluator
- Certified Workers Compensation Executive
- China West Coal Energy, Inc.
- Cold Weather Clothing Equipment
- Commission on the Weather and Climate Enterprise (American Meteorological Society)
- Canadian Worker Co-Operative Federation
- Central West Conservation Farming Association (Australia; Conservation Agriculture and No-Till Farming Association subsidiary)
- Colorado West Central Fire Training Association
- California Wildfire Coordinating Group
- Colorado Wildlife Conservation Grant (Colorado Division of Wildlife)
- Columbia Willamette Compensation Group (Canby, OR)
- Cool Water Coal Gasification Program (US)
- Center for Watershed and Community Health (Oregon)
- Carmi-White County High School (Carmi, IL)
- California Workers' Compensation Institute
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Curtiss-Wright Controls Embedded Computing has released its new VPX6-1952 6U VPX single board computer based on the Intel Core 2 Duo processor T9400.
IDT([R]))(NASDAQ:IDTI), the Analog and Digital Company[TM] delivering essential mixed-signal semiconductor solutions, today announced that Curtiss-Wright Controls Embedded Computing (NYSE:CW) has selected multiple devices from IDT's PCI Express (PCIe[R]) and Serial RapidIO portfolios for use on its CHAMP-AV5 and CHAMP-AV8 Digital Signal Processing solutions.
Wind River and Curtiss-Wright Controls Embedded Computing have collaborated to offer VxWorks MILS Platform 2.
A new Intel Pentium M processor-based Single Board Computer (SBC) from Curtiss-Wright Controls Embedded Computing (CWCEC) was designed for the demanding military application environment where high performance is plagued by high heat.
Using the IDT CPS-1848 in our 24-port VPX6-6902 Serial RapidIO/Ethernet Switch, OpenVPX[TM] backplane switch card, we are able to offer one of the industry's highest-performance switching solutions, exceeding what we could achieve with either 10 Gigabit Ethernet or PCIe Gen2 switches," said Lynn Bamford, vice president and general manager of Curtiss-Wright Controls Embedded Computing.
Curtiss-Wright Controls Embedded Computing "Freescale's new P5 processors deliver new levels of trust architecture that enhance the security of systems in which they are deployed," said Lynn Bamford, vice president and general manager of Curtiss-Wright Controls Embedded Computing.
We are excited about the potential that Freescale's new security appliance features hold for meeting the needs of our defense and aerospace customers," said Lynn Patterson, vice president and general manager of Curtiss-Wright Controls Embedded Computing.