The widely known curse of dimensionality problem indicates that high dimensionality not only slows the clustering process, but also degrades it.
What does COD stand for?
COD stands for Curse of Dimensionality (applied mathematics)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of COD
We have 223 other meanings of COD in our Acronym Attic
- Correction of Deficiency
- Cost of Death (insurance)
- Cost of Debt (finance)
- Cost of Operations Division
- Council of Dragons (gaming guild)
- Council on Diversity (various locations)
- Crack O' Dawn
- Crack Opening Displacement
- Crossroads of Destiny (TV show Avatar: the Last Airbender)
- Crypt of Decay (Everquest gaming)
- Curse of Doom (World of Warcraft spell)
- Customer Order Desk (various companies)
- Customer Order Display
- Cylinder on Demand (Audi)
- Cystic Ovarian Disease
- Chromosome Orientation and Direction Fluorescence In Situ Hybridization
- Cerebro-Ocular Dysgenesis-Muscular Dystrophy (Syndrome)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (also seen as CODBO; video game)
- Call of Duty: United Offensive (computer game)
- Call of Duty 2 (video game)
Samples in periodicals archive:
It is referred to as the curse of dimensionality, i.