Applications of direct and repeated measurement using curriculum based assessment.
What does CBA stand for?
CBA stands for Curriculum Based Assessment
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of CBA
We have 509 other meanings of CBA in our Acronym Attic
- Coulommiers Brie Athlétisme (French athletic club)
- Council for British Archaeology
- Crates Before Attack (online gaming rule)
- Création Bois et Agencement (French: Creating Wood and Fittings; est. 1979)
- Credit Business Associate
- Critical Business Activities
- Cross-Border Acquisition (finance)
- Culinary Business Academy (Albuquerque, NM)
- Current Best Approach
- Current Buffers Active
- Customer Business Analyst (Intel)
- Cyber Baseball Association (fantasy league)
- Cytometric Beads Array (biochemical)
- CMM (Cabability Maturity Model)-Based Appraisal for Internal Process Improvement
- CMM-Based Appraisal for Software Capability Evaluation
- Cost Benefits Analysis Software Capability Evaluation
- CMM (Capability Maturity Model) Based Appraisal for Internal Process Improvement
- Canadian Bar Association-Ontario
- CMM-Based Appraisals for Internal Process Improvement
- California Bail Agents Association (Sacramento, CA, USA)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Defined within the framework of measurement theory, where curricular validity represents the correspondence between tests and programmatic goals (Yalow & Popham, 1983), curriculum based assessment links the parameters of testing to the goal statements that constitute school curricula.
Other local summer programs provide tutoring in one academic area, lack a specific skill scope and sequence, require less student and teacher accountability, and provide the student teacher with less supervision and fewer opportunities to apply curriculum based assessment and group management skills.