True "on-the-fly" access to the current value table for the
What does CVT stand for?
CVT stands for Current Value Table
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of CVT
We have 114 other meanings of CVT in our Acronym Attic
- Continuously Variable Transmission (automotive, sport, utility & hybrid vehicles)
- Control Value Table
- Control Volume Thermodynamics
- Controlled Variable Time
- Controlled Vulnerability Test
- Coordinated Video Timings
- Coosa Valley Technical Institute (Rome GA, USA)
- Creative Vision Technologies, Inc.
- Cryptographic Verification Test
- Current to Voltage Transmitter
- Training Aircraft Carrier
- Canadian Ving Tsun Academy (Canada)
- Castro Valley Teachers Association (California)
- Caterham Valley Traders Association (UK)
- Central Vermont Transportation Association, Inc.
- Chateauguay Valley Teachers Association
- Cherokee Village Townhouse Association (Arkansas)
- Cincinnati Veterinary Technicians Association (Ohio)
- Clare Valley Tourist Association (Australia)
- Coachella Valley Teachers Association (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Features include: 116K samples/sec per channel conversion; current value table updating with no-wait read-on-the-fly accesses; and hardware/software handshake interfaces for coupling multiple boards together.