These z source inverters use a unique impedance network, coupled between the power source and converter circuit, to provide both voltage buck and boost properties, which cannot be achieved with conventional voltage source and current source inverters .
What does CSI stand for?
CSI stands for Current Source Inverter (type of variable speed controller for AC motors)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CSI
We have 1007 other meanings of CSI in our Acronym Attic
- Critical Safety Item
- Critical Success Index
- Critical Sustainability Item (US DoD)
- Criticare Systems, Inc (Waukesha, WI)
- Critter Scene Investigation
- Crop System Interface
- Crowbar Swinging Idiots
- Cryptologie et Sécurité Informatique (French: Cryptology and Information Security)
- Crystal Structure Imaging
- Cuban Studies Institute
- Curriculum and Social Inquiry (university program)
- Curry Sales, Inc. (Minneapolis, MN; est. 1981)
- Customer and Subscriber Integrator
- Customer Satisfaction Index
- Customer Satisfaction Indicator
- Customer Satisfaction Initiative
- Customer Sensitive Information (data security)
- Customer Service Improvement (various organizations)
- Customer Service Index
- Customer Service Indicator
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the common inverter types, both voltage source inverters and current source inverters, the basic inverter topology creates both CMV and CMC (Quirt 1988).