There will also be a new children's library, replacing the current periodicals section, and the rest of the main floor will be filled with new stacks, soft seating, study carrels and group work tables.
What does CPR stand for?
CPR stands for Current Periodicals
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of CPR
We have 614 other meanings of CPR in our Acronym Attic
- Critical Path Reduction
- Critical Point Region
- Critical Power Ratio
- Critical Problem Report (NASA)
- Critical Program Review
- Critique of Pure Reason
- Croatian Party of Rights
- Crosby, Pevar & Raymond (band)
- Crowne Plaza Resort (South Carolina)
- Cultural Preservation and Restoration, Inc.
- Current Population Report
- Customary, Prevailing, and Reasonable
- Customer and Product Requirements
- Customer Product Requirements
- Customer Profit Reinforcement (various companies)
- Cybercharge Priority Response
- Cyberlaw, Policies and Regulations
- Cyberspace Product Reviews
- Cycles per Revolution
- Cytochrome P450 Reductase
Samples in periodicals archive:
Modeled on the successful program the United States launched following World War II, America Houses would offer state-of-the-art English-language training programs, discussions, and a wide selection of current periodicals, newspapers, and literature.
The Flight Safety Foundation (FSF: Alexandria, VA), an organization that advocates for the improvement of aviation safety, will cease publication of all seven of its current periodicals and will launch "Aviation Safety World" magazine with an issue in July.
The structure of the book allows for the use of current periodicals in conjunction with text readings on various topics.
Every passenger will also be presented with a silk book-bag containing newspapers and current periodicals.
We invite our customers to take a moment to browse through a large selection of the latest Chinese and international newspapers and current periodicals.
Passengers can take a moment to browse through a large selection of the latest Chinese and international newspapers and current periodicals, or pre-order the first class meal of their choice.