In particular, the ACF Council approved the concept of the Fund's Strategy for 2013-2017, took note of the progress report on the current operations program, approved the ACF Program of Operations for 2013, instructed the ACF Resources Manager to consider an issue of possible allocation of part of the ACF profits for grant financing of projects of social significance in low-income ACF member countries, adopted relevant decisions on external audit and on requirements to provide statistical information by the ACF member states.
What does CUROPS stand for?
CUROPS stands for Current Operations (US DoD)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- College & University Risk Management Association
- City Urban Renewal Management Corporation (New York City)
- Centre Universitaire Romand de Médecine Légale (French: Romand University Center of Forensic Medicine; Switzerland)
- Certified Urologic Nurse
- Certified Urologic Registered Nurse
- Conduct and Utilization of Research in Nursing (Michigan Nurses Association)
- Customizable Utilitarian RSS (Really Simple Syndication) Notifier (web feed notifier)
- Cambridge University Royal Navy Unit
- Carleton University Research Office (Canada)
- Center for Undergraduate Research Opportunities
- Center for Urban and Regional Policy
- Center for Urban Research and Policy (Columbia University; New York, NY)
- Clave Única de Registro de Población (México)
- College and University Retirement Plan (Missouri)
- Community/University Research Partnership (University of Toronto; Ontario, Canada)
- Cambridge University Revolver and Pistol Club (UK)
- Center for Urban Research and Policy Studies (University of Chicago; Illinois)
- Center for Unit Records Research (now US Army & Joint Services Records Research Center)
- Cost per Unit of Risk Reduction
Samples in periodicals archive:
Yet the forces, the army in particular, still have not got the equipment and personnel - helicopters, pilots, armoured vehicles - they need for current operations while huge, long-term, projects - notably two aircraft carriers costing nearly £4bn - have been given the go-ahead.
A new Current Operations Fund has been set up specifically to support injured soldiers, or families of those killed as a result of their service during the current operations in Iraq and Afghanistan.
The element included the brigade S2 officer-in-charge (OIC) and NCO for intelligence collection, S6 for communications support, the assistant S3 to act as the team chief, the training chief and current operations officer for day and night operations, the training officer as the liaison officer (LNO) to Joint Task Force (JTF) Katrina (to be stood up later), the training NCO-in-charge (NCOIC) and current operations NCO as operations NCOs, and a finance NCO.
The committee fully supports management's plans and efforts to continue current operations and announced product developments.
with current operations of 22 projects generating over 8600 MW, combines a fierce commitment to creative, value-added solutions; the global power, reach and resources of Wood Group's companies; and extensive experience in power plant operations to provide world-class operations and maintenance services that increase the productivity, efficiency and profitability of our customers' power plants.
The fire plan was changed once the brigade completed its current operations or if the RSTA recon effort refined the target set.
While currently profitability plans only include net income expectations from current operations, the CEO outlines how yet to be determined acquisitions could accelerate operational profitability.