What does cGxP stand for?
cGxP stands for Current Good X Practice (FDA compliance; X can mean: Clinical, Laboratory, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical,)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Cylindrically Guided Wave Technique
- Clayden, Greeves, Warren and Wothers (chemistry)
- Coast Guard Wives Website
- Conservative Generation X (est. 1985; Houston, TX)
- Console Game Exchange (Texas)
- Consolidated Graphics Inc.
- Cryptographic Extensions (encryption technology)
- Crystal Genomics (drug company; South Korea)
- Meigs Field, Chicago, Illinois (Airport Code)
- Chaetomium Gracile Xylanase A Gene
- Cycle Graded Exercise Test (sports medicine)
- Cagayan de Oro, Philippines (Airport Code)
- Calgary (Canada)
- Center of Gravity (usually seen as CG)
- Certificado de Garantía Yasuní (Spanish: Yasuní Guarantee Certificate; Ecuador)
- Chicago Gay Youth (Chicago, IL)
- Centigray(s) Per Hour
- Canossian Global Youth Conference
- Cavalier Golf & Yacht Club (Virginia Beach, VA)