Under the terms of the agreement, the NCI and Alfacell will reconfirm the efficacy of clinical grade RN321 in a variety of biochemical assays and using CD22-expressing B-cell lymphomas in animal models, in accordance with current Good Laboratory Practices (cGLP) standards.
What does cGLP stand for?
cGLP stands for Current Good Laboratory Practices
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of cGLP
We have 5 other meanings of cGLP in our Acronym Attic
- Collins-Gisin-Linden-Massar-Popescu (physics)
- Chew, Goldberger, Low and Nambu (physics research)
- China Global Logistics Network
- Common-Gate Low-Noise Amplifier (circuits)
- Coastguard Liaison Officer
- Children of Gay or Lesbian Parents
- China Green Lights Program (est. 1996)
- Cineplex Galaxy Limited Partnership
- Comprehensive General Liability Policy (US Department of the Treasury)
- Croydon Gateway Limited Partnership (UK)
- Canberra Gay and Lesbian Qwire (Australia)
- Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion (Japanese anime series)
- Conference on the Great Lakes Region
- Consultative Group on Locust Research (Food and Agriculture Organization of the UN)
- Consultative Group Learning Resources Center
- Council of Great Lakes Research Managers
- Center for Great Lakes Studies (University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee)
- Chapman Griffin Lanier Sussenbach (architects; Atlanta, GA)
- Coastguard Liaison Station
- Conjugate Gradient Least Squares (method)
Samples in periodicals archive:
A standard battery of genetic toxicology studies (the Ames Assay performed in bacteria, the Mouse Micronucleus Test, and the Chromosomal Aberration Assay, using human peripheral blood lymphocytes) were performed under rigorous standards referred to as current Good Laboratory Practices (cGLPs).
Several of these discoveries have been validated in Current Good Laboratory Practices ("cGLP"), Good Clinical Practice ("CGP") settings for the therapeutic treatment of CHF patients.