The aircraft interior cleaning is done according to the current flight plan for around 2 200 aircraft per year.
What does CPL stand for?
CPL stands for Current Flight Plan
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of CPL
We have 808 other meanings of CPL in our Acronym Attic
- Correct Path Loss
- Cost Per Lead
- Cost Per Loan (mortgage/banking)
- Council of Prison Locals
- Courant Patriotique Libre (French political movement)
- Courants Porteurs en Ligne (France)
- Coût par Lead (French: Cost per Lead)
- Crash Position Locator
- Criminal Procedure Law
- Current Privilege Level
- Cyberathlete Professional League (gaming)
- Commercial Pilots License Helicopter (Australia)
- Corporal (Promotable)
- Common Prototyping Language/Common Prototyping System
- Choroid Plexus Lipocalin 1
- Cal Pre-Law Association
- Carleton Pre-Law Association
- Center for Prior Learning Assessment
- Center for Promotion of Learning Abilities
Samples in periodicals archive:
Each day, SchedConnect calculates the optimum codeshare assignments based on the current flight plans of partner airlines.
This system operates both advanced planning and current flight plans for planes throughout Europe for four elements including longitude, altitude, distance and time for each aircraft.