07 million in the first four months from July to October of the current fiscal year 2011-12 (FY12), showing an impressive growth of 23.
What does CFY stand for?
CFY stands for Current Fiscal Year
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CFY
We have 11 other meanings of CFY in our Acronym Attic
- Command Field Exercise
- Computer Forensic Examiner (professional certification)
- Congregationum Fratrorum Xaverianorum (Latin: Congregation of Xaverian Brothers (Roman Catholic religious order)
- Celestial Federation of Yahweh (religion)
- Choices for Youth (St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada)
- Clinical Fellowship Year (often used in speech-language pathology education/jobs)
- Company Fiscal Year
- Computers for Youth (New York, NY)
- Contractor Fiscal Year
- Crazy for You (tv program)
- Caring for Your Baby
- Cape Fear Yacht Club (Oak Island, NC)
- Central Florida Yacht Club (Orlando, FL)
- Christ for Your City (various nations)
- Compiled for Your Convenience (software; PlayStation 2)
- Center for Youth Development
- Centre for Youth Health (New Zealand)
- Copy for Your Information
- Caring for Young Minds, Inc. (Windsor Mill, MD)
- Central Florida Youth Orchestra
Samples in periodicals archive:
5 percent in the current fiscal year through March 2012 due to the impact of the March 11 earthquake and tsunami on production.
8 billion dollars of budgeted income in the current fiscal year, he said.
today announced that its same store sales for the first six months of its current fiscal year decreased by 5.
The fee collection for the current fiscal year (2007) is expected to increase to $6.
43 billion more as compare to budget for current fiscal year.
Online encyclopedia Wikipedia announced on Friday that it had attained its fundraising goal of six million dollars, enough to cover operating expenses for the current fiscal year.
Contract funds will not expire at the end of the current fiscal year.