Current cost accounting (CCA), the system that was adopted in the UK for a few years during the eighties.
What does CCA stand for?
CCA stands for Current Cost Accounting
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CCA
We have 955 other meanings of CCA in our Acronym Attic
- Croatian Competition Agency
- Cross Cutting Approach (UN)
- Cross-Cultural Analysis
- Crossroads Community Association (various locations)
- Cruise Control Accelerate
- Cruising Club of America (sailboat racing and cruising sailors)
- Crystalline Cluster Approach
- Cuivre, Chrome, Arsenic (French: Copper, Chromium, Arsenic; lumber treatment)
- Culturable Command Area (India)
- Cumberland Christian Academy (Austell, GA)
- Curriculum Control Authority
- Cushman Club of America
- Custom Corvette Accessories (Corvette Performance Parts)
- Customer Care Aftersales (various companies)
- Customer Care Agent (various organizations)
- Customer Care Alliance (consortium)
- Customer Controlled Access
- Cyfiawnder Cymdeithasol ac Adfywio (Welsh: Social Justice and Regeneration; UK)
- Close Combat Anti Armor System
- Club du Chevron et Anciennes du Parc Régional du Vexin (French: Classic Chevron Club and Regional Park of the Vexin; Osny, France)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We cannot be satisfied with current cost accounting procedures that are static in nature.
Cost Accounting Systems: Problems Current cost accounting systems focus on measuring measurable things in great detail rather than imperfectly measuring other things that are of strategic importance but difficult to quantify.