This seminar will update participants with current best methods of resilient product design.
What does CBM stand for?
CBM stands for Current Best Method
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBM
We have 298 other meanings of CBM in our Acronym Attic
- Cosmic Microwave Background
- Cosmo Bulgaria Mobile
- Covered by Medicare
- Crippled Blood Mongrels (clan)
- Cross-Border Merger
- Cryopreservation of Bone Marrow
- Cubic Board Meter (lumber/timber)
- Cubic Meter
- Cuerpo de Bomberos Municipales (Guatemalan Fire Department)
- Cuisines Bains Ménagers (French: Kitchen Bath Housewares; Cran-Gevrier, France)
- Current Bibliographies in Medicine
- Curriculum Based Measurement (education)
- Customer Behaviour Model
- Cross Border Movement-Bearer Negotiable Instrument
- Canadian Book Manufacturers' Association
- Canadian Brush Manufacturers Association
- Certified Ballast Manufacturers Association (Cleveland, Ohio)
- Certified Business Management Analyst
- Certified Business Model Analyst
- Common Brick Manufacturers Association (trade organization)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The material is revised from the Current Best Methods manual Estimation in the Presence of Nonresponse and Frame Imperfections, which they wrote in 1999-1002 for Statistics Sweden.