However, the Department~s current best estimate for expenditure is shown in Table 1.
What does CBE stand for?
CBE stands for Current Best Estimate
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CBE
We have 214 other meanings of CBE in our Acronym Attic
- Convention sur le Brevet Européen (French: European Patent Convention; est. 1973)
- Cooper-Bessemer Corporation
- Core Belief Engineering
- Corporation Bourguignonne des Étudiants (French: Burgundy Students Corporation; Burgundy, France)
- Council for Basic Education
- Council of Biology Editors
- Credit by Exam (various schools)
- Cross Bronx Expressway (New York City)
- Cumberland, MD, USA - Municipal (Airport Code)
- Curriculum Based Education
- Custom Built Equipment (Ohio)
- California Biology Education Association
- California Biomass Energy Alliance
- California Business Education Association
- California Business Energy Alliance, LLC
- Cambodia Biodiversity Enabling Activity
- Camion Bras Elévateur Articulé
- Capability-Based Engineering Analysis
- Caribbean Banana Exporters Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
Our current best estimate is we now have six British nationals who have died in this incident," Defence Secretary Philip Hammond told BBC after a meeting of government emergency committee Cobra.
Mr Hammond said: "Our current best estimate is we now have six British nationals who have died in this incident.
Now, you can get $30 million by doing that," he said, citing the district's current best estimate for the deficit it will face in 2011-12, "but you wouldn't probably have a school district left if you did that.
Our current best estimate is that the balance of our business (being 80% to 85% of our forecast revenue) will be slightly ahead of the FY09 base when measured on a local currency basis.
Some feedback loop or other processes that aren't accounted for in these models - the same ones used by the IPCC for current best estimates of 21st Century warming - caused a substantial portion of the warming that occurred during the PETM," said Dickens.
Collectively, these two reservoirs have a current best estimate resource of 49 million barrels of oil in place and 300 billion cubic feet (bcf) of gas in place.
Schlundt says that current best estimates put human-adult intake of acrylamide at about 70 micrograms per day, less than a hundredth of the amount needed to damage nerves in a rodent.