Their latest show, dubbed the Currency Exchange International Quilt Exhibit, is on display at the Downtown Initiative for the Visual Arts through May 24.
What does CEI stand for?
CEI stands for Currency Exchange International (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of CEI
We have 328 other meanings of CEI in our Acronym Attic
- Converting Enzyme Inhibitor
- Corporación Eléctrica Industrial (Spanish, Guatemala)
- Corporate Equality Index
- Council of Engineering Institutions
- Course Evaluation Instrument
- Creative Economy Initiative (various locations)
- Critical Elements of Information (US FEMA)
- Critical Employment Indicator (US DoD)
- Critical Equipment Indicator
- Cross Enterprise Integration (software)
- Czech Environmental Inspectorate (est. 1991)
- Center for Educational Innovation-Public Education Association (New York)
- Contract End Item/Facility
- Canadian Environment Industry Association
- Canadian Environmental Industry Association
- Capillary Electrophoresis-Based Immunoassay (analytical chemistry)
- Center for Ethical Identity Assurance (Warrendale, PA)
- Certified Expert Independent Assessor (Lunarline School of Cyber Security)
- Certified Expert Independent Assessor (Lunarline School of Cybersecurity; various locations)
- Cooperative Education & Internship Association (Cincinnati, OH)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Broadway, with the Currency Exchange International Quilt Exhibit, steel sculpture by Jud Turner, Burning Man photos by Tom Bodhi Reeves and the "Bent Frames" student exhibit of cameraless films; WestTown on 8th, between Lincoln and Charnelton streets, with paintings by James Schauer and Shelly Fredenberg; Cozmic Pizza, 199 W.